Yukon™ IED Manager Suite
Eaton’s Cooper Power™ series Yukon™ IED Manager Suite (IMS) provides power system operators with a complete suite of software applications to remotely manage all installed intelligent electronic devices (IEDs).
Utilities are increasingly turning to integration and automation to enhance power system performance and reliability. Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) are the cornerstone of their efforts. Installed throughout the utility, they protect the network, monitor critical equipment, detect problems, and prevent outages.
However, IEDs are produced by a variety of manufacturers and feature proprietary technologies as well as multiple protocols and data formats. This can create a maintenance and compliance nightmare.
Yukon™ IED Manager Suite (IMS) helps solve these problems. Not only does it integrate all IEDs into a cohesive, manageable whole, it also provides complete, enterprise-wide access to operational and non-operational data in a highly secure environment.
With thousands of IEDs being deployed in substations and in the field utilities are now faced with a growing management and compliance challenge.
Yukon IED Manager Suite provides utilities with the tools necessary to manage their fleet of intelligent devices in a secure and automated manner:
• Keep track of IED inventory
• Provide compliance reports and auditable logs
• Provide secure remote access
• Retrieve fault records, SOE, and oscillography
• Manage device configuration settings
• Manage passwords
• Manage firmware and settings updates
Yukon IED Manager Suite is composed of the following software modules:
• Manages communications with field devices
• Provides authentication and authorization services, ties in to Microsoft® Active Directory®
• Provides secure remote maintenance access, auto-login, command filtering
• Retrieves device settings, monitors for changes
• Updates device passwords
• Updates device firmware
• Retrieves fault records, SOE, and oscillography
Want to inquire?