As the fourth generation of SMP™ gateway, Eaton’s Cooper Power™ series SG-4260 leverages more than 20 years of hardware and software development, and delivers one of the most advanced substation automation solutions on the market. Flexible, scalable, evolutive, the SMP SG-4260 is a Smart Grid enabler.
Simplify SCADA operational activities
• Create a homogenous system with a single entry point for each substation.
• Access IED data with more than 80 protocols supported.
• Integrate the latest IEC 61850 IEDs with legacy RTUs, IEDs and PLC’s.
• Manage alarms, visualize data and control substation devices directly from the new SMP Gateway local or remote interface.
• Access substation single-line diagrams directly from a touch screen monitor or remotely using a web browser
• Manage network segments— up to ten Ethernet ports with multi-homing and VLAN tag support.
• Synchronize IEDs using IRIG-B and PTP—IEEE Std 1588™- 2008 standard.
• Create a NERC CIP-compliant electronic perimeter to protect substation devices.
• Secure SCADA protocols using TLS and X.509 certificates as per IEC 62351-3.
• Implement DNP3 Secure Authentication V5 as per IEC 62351-5.
• Protect your system with a built-in firewall and integrity check.
The SMP SG-4260 is the most robust SMP Gateway platform available
• Meet all IEEE® and IEC requirements for substation grade equipment.
• Provide high data availability with built-in redundancy schemes.
• Wurldtech’s Achilles® Communications Level 1 certified.
• NESSUS tested.
Want to inquire?